Friday, August 21, 2015

This post is just a tease....

Everyone has been telling me for years, "You have got to start a blog! I want to hear all about your trip!" I have wanted to do it, but procrastination always reigned. The usual excuses surfaced: I don't have time; I don't know what to say; I'll do it when I take my next trip. 

Well, my next trip has arrived. Buzz, my husband of 20 years, and I just returned from a 10-day trip to Alaska. We visited Fairbanks, Denali National Park, Anchorage, Girdwood and Seward. This could not have happened without the amazing help of Claire Stump at Alaska Railroad. I'll let you in on a little secret - travel agents are our own worst travel agent. We spend our days making our clients' travel dreams come true. At the end of the day, the last thing we want to do it plan another trip. Without Claire, this trip would have happened, but it would have been much less incredible, so THANK YOU, CLAIRE!!!

Why is this post just a tease? That's because I have not yet uploaded and edited my photos. I decided to go ahead & begin the blog to hold myself accountable to get it done. I should be able to get through my photos this weekend & start blogging about the trip & including photos next week, so please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment